Testing Exporting Rigs to UE4 [Extra Post]


Current state 

As of this time I've completed my proposal and gathered most of the assets that i'm going to use. using rigs from Kiel Figgins. I've gathered environment to use in Unreal engine 4 and started plotting out my storybaord. tested out one of the rigs but seems to be having trouble in unreal this is mainly due to the rig itself not being designed for use in Game engines.



What i might have to do is delete the existing rig and start learning how to rig myself. this would take time as i would also need to do the skinning as there is no skeleton in the mesh. I will attempt this but i want to dedicate as much time as possible to doing the actual animation rather than stuff like rigging.




[UPADTE] : This 'Yellow Dude' is longer being used for the Project, Due to Complexity not designed for game engine use.

Comments