Poster For Expotees & Setting Up Cameras in UE4 [Week 7 of 12th March]

 So this week I gave my presentation to my superiors and i'm hoping I get a good mark out of it. I did stutter with my words a little bit, but i'm hoping the work they saw of what i've done so far will be pleasing to them.

Setting Up Camera's Again
There has been some further testing that i have done. i wanted get the full scene unreal so i could place the camera in unreal now rather than later. i still don't know of a way to transfer cameras from Maya to unreal so this took some time to set up again. i may have slightly messed up however as i couldn't get the cameras to look exactly how they did in my Pre-Vis from Maya. However i'm taking this as an advantage to edit the angles a little bit so see if there is a better perspective.

UE4 Test. Camera Set-UP

Note: Textures weren't loading properly and would glitch out and become lower quality. this might be due to the power of the pc, but i will be trying to fix this.

Creating Poster For Exop tees

Poster for Expo Tees
 With ExpoTees coming up i need a way to promote my work for when people walk in whats is the first thing that they are going to see. I have to follow certain guidelines for this poster mainly being the dimensions and resolution of the poster.
Dimensions: 10.5cms x 8.1cms
Resolution: 1240x975

The way i've tried to do it is promote the characters of the scene and not fill it with text. the diagonal position of the words might be a bit too extreme and after getting feedback from my teacher it might be hard to read as well.

Comments