Animation Update [Week 11 Of 9th April]

1st Pass Complete




I've now gotten done a first pass for the fight scene. mainly been working on the spline and I've added a rest in the scene so the characters can take a breather.

The Next Stage 

I now need to be working on a second pass to get done and I want to have that pass done by the end of the week. as you may have noticed there are still parts that lack impact.
if i'm done with animation by the end of the week that will allow me to work with just unreal 4 soly until the final hand in with is the May 4th.

Shot update


After putting together the animation update video. I just didn't feel happy with some shots so i'm putting pedal to the metal to get to to a high standard. Here is one of the many shots that i updated i about a day. There is more to come :)


Comments