Animation Update [Week 12 Of 16th April] ONE MORE WEEK!

2nd Pass Animation Complete

Screenshot of new intro (also how I feel after animating for so long)

So during the last week I've been polishing my animation as well as redoing some parts of it. after countless hours of work I believe my animation is in much better place then it was last week. using motion trails and the graph editor to my absolute advantage to help give a more consistent performance.
its mainly been deleting existing keys and making new ones as trying to fix what was already there was proving to be a lot harder.


Intro Reboot
I decided after watching my old intro multiple times that I would revamp it as the old wasn't working for me any more. this was all in a days work, its not boring like the original the animation in the new one i think gives a sense of character to the models unlike before.
Comparison 

Reference for the intro
To help animate the intro i did reference of myself performing the action and i took inspiration from the start of fighting games (e.g. street fighter, mortal kombat.etc) when the characters first enter the screen.



Expo tees poster update
finally been given the dimensions for the official poster for expo tees and its a big long one. its final yet as i may want to promote other projects I've worked on in the past than just my final year project plus due to this poster being so huge i'm going to have to take some very highres screenshots for it to look good.
as a little note i have put a black bar at the top of the poster just to hide some information that i have to include but won't be showing it here and only will show during the Expo tees event.

One more week !
This will be the  last major time I touch on my animation as I really need to be in Unreal Engine 4 updating cameras and adding a decent soundtrack to go with it with some sound affects to add to the impact.
there are still some parts in the animation that are bugging me but i feel that i don't have the time to properly  fix them. so within the next week whilst i'm working in Unreal 4 i'm going to see what i can do to alomst 'cheat' animation as in with clever camera work and any other effect in unreal 4 that could help me.

Comments