Easter Holidays so Not much This week [Week 9 Of 26th March]

Note: due to it being Easter i have been taking a little break, but not completely stopping work i'm just being slow with it as it is the holidays

Update on the poster design 

I later realized after my last update about the poster dimensions I had were all wrong. The old poster was for the dimensions of the brochure which is going to small to give out to people. The brochure all I had to to is show a screenshot of a piece of my work. 
So for the new poster I just went for the default A3 layout and this gave me so much more room to work with and the style now is more simplistic that doesn't shout as you as much. 


Adding the Performance [update]

I'm still in process of doing this. it's quite an undertaking this part in the work as trying to add the feeling of punches, swings and kicks with real impact. every second counts and i didn't realize how crazy this was going to be until I got to this stage into the project. 
So after having a lazy Easter week i'm getting back to work, packing a bunch of energy drinks and stop being lazy and going ham with this. i promise by next week to show you something more.


Comments