Progress Update [Week 10 Of 2nd April]

Development Update


Its been slow, but i am progressing through. I apologize for the slow development right now. i'am just at that stage now where the spline progress is hard for me to understand and just cleaning up parts to avoid my characters from looking still, adjusting timing of frames, exporting into unreal 4 to see how it looks like in engine.



I strongly apologize for the lack of work being shown this week as I said last week that I was going to show you something.
I'm at that stage where my patience is being tested and i want to be a lot further ahead then i am now out of my roughly 40 second cinematic i've only really polished 5 seconds, which is a bit alarming! In my case that might lead me to cut more of the animation maybe even down to 30 seconds.

I have about 3 weeks left so i'm in place where I need to rush and cut. I wish I had a t least one more month, but this not going to turn out the way I want it too.

IT REALLY IS CRUNCH TIME!!!

Comments