Final Adjustments [Week 13 Of 23rd April]

Note: The week of me posting this is the hand in for the project. So I will be making final edits up until the hand in.

Post Processing


Comparison Shot

A 3D artist friend of mine had a look at my work and he showed me a bunch of stuff that I had no idea how to do. Its basically like having really cool instagarm filters, but this has helped given the scene more depth and has shown me that it is actually not that complex to set-up and will defiantly use it again for future projects. 

Redone Animated Shot
I never really liked the old version of this shot to begin with so I took a day to completely redo it. the new one does give off a real momentum after she dashes, but then i worried if the shot is too fast that the shot that follows afterwards might feel to slow. but i truly think this better overall and still fairly easy to follow. I wanted to do this just to make the shot cooler.

Sound FX Test


Note: The footage shown in this test is old, I have rendered out new footage with updated animations and post processing as of right now i'm editing it in replacing the old footage.

Just thought that I could add sounds for punches and other things make it better. It really helps sell the impact of the moves. However i might remove the grunt sounds as i don't feel that they really work. of course there will be a soundtrack paired with it as well, i'm currently finding a new soundtrack as I feel that the old soundtrack wasn't working anymore.  

I will be done SOOOOOON!


Comments